Maungatautari and Horahora districts
This is a dedicated web page for Powerco customers in the Maungatautari and Horahora Districts, with updates on the work we are doing to improve the quality of your power supply.
- Rapid Line Patrols are now complete. The result of these inspections identified eight poles as requiring work to address potential risks. This work is now being scheduled
(see Upcoming Work below).
- Work to install 83 new surge arresters is also complete.
- A reminder - if you receive notifications of planned outages from your retailer, you can check your address for these or any other outages here
- 3 November: Replace pole (67 properties affected on Maungatautari Rd)
- 26 November: Replace cross-arms (4 properties affected on Westlea Rd and Oreipunga Rd)
Outages are subject to change, you can check your address for these or any other outages here
Powerco's mid-long term plan also includes projects to improve resilience across the wider Maungatautari-Horahora District network. We will communicate these when more details are available.
Getting in touch
If you have any queries about anything on this page please contact us
You can find out about our complaints process here