Enter To Win
Terms and Conditions
Be in to win a double pass to Synthony at the Bowl of Brooklands!
Powerco is excited to give you the chance to win a double pass to Synthony at the Bowl of Brooklands. Read on to find out what’s up for grabs, how to enter, and the terms that apply.
What’s up for grabs?
The prize is:
• Two GA tickets to Synthony at the Bowl of Brooklands on 23 January 2021. In the event this is cancelled, these tickets will not be available as part of the prize pack.
• $200 SOS (Save our Small Businesses) voucher
The winner(s) takes care of all other costs, such as meals, transport to New Plymouth and insurance.
The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and can’t be swapped for cash.
Tell me how to enter!
To enter, all you need to do is:
• Visit the Powerco Marquee at the illume Festival on 25 or 26 September 2020
• Pick up a Powerco magnet with the QR code on the back
• Scan the QR code, answer 2 simple questions about Powerco, and go in the draw to win.
To make sure your entry counts:
• You have to be over 16 years of age
• You must not work for Powerco or have immediate family that works for Powerco
By entering, you accept all these terms.
And the winner is…
We’ll select one winner at random from eligible entries after entries have closed on 5pm on Wednesday 30 September 2020.
If you are a winner – congratulations! We’ll contact you to let you know you’ve won via the email address you supplied. If we can’t reach you that way within 48 hours, then we will draw another winner at random.
These terms apply to any re-draw.
We care about your privacy
If you enter, you’ll give us personal information such as your name and photo. We’ll collect, hold and use it for the purpose of the draw, for publicity purposes and for future promotions by Powerco.
Who are we?
We are Powerco Limited. We’d love to hear from you. You can email us at email@example.com.
Our decisions about this promotion are final.