Band of Magicians Competition
Terms and conditions
This competition prize draw is run by Powerco Limited. By entering this competition, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
2. Each person who 'likes' the post or each person tagged will entitle the tagging entrant to be entered into the prize draw once. Entrants must not be a Powerco employee or an immediate family member of a Powerco employee.
3. Entries close on 3 June 2015.
4. The prize is 2 x premium tickets to Band of Magicians on Saturday 29 August at 2pm, 2 x tickets to any other show of your choice on the same day, 1 x night’s accommodation and breakfast (to the value of $30 each) at Nice Hotel & Table, petrol vouchers to a maximum value of $200 if driving from outside New Plymouth.
6. The winner’s name will be drawn at random on 4 June 2015.
7. Proof of age will be required from the winner.
8. No cash substitute is available.
a. contact the winner of the prize draw, name them on the Powerco Facebook page and arrange the prize for them. b. collate data on the number of people who have read the Facebook message and tagged friends.
10. Unless required by law or stated otherwise in these terms, Powerco will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
11. Powerco will notify the competition winner through a personal Facebook message. If Powerco is unable to contact the prize winner within 72 hours of leaving the message, that competition winner will lose any rights to the prize and Powerco will then draw another valid competition entry to be the winner.
12. Powerco’s decisions are final and it will not correspond about, or discuss, those decisions with you.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Powerco (including its officers, employees and agents) is not liable (in any way) to you, or any other person or entity as a result of you entering the prize draw or receiving/using the prize.