Powerco Transmission Services is recognised as a New Zealand leader in connecting energy generation sites to the National Grid. We attract, retain and motivate high-calibre, creative personnel, and we ensure our people are given the tools, support and development opportunities they need to deliver results.
Professional excellence is the cornerstone of our business. It is fundamental to the delivery of superior results to our clients. We recruit talented people from all over New Zealand and continue to invest in developing their professional and personal capabilities.
Our people benefit from an extensive programme of external and internal technical education and training; from development programmes designed to meet specific business and client needs; from a mentoring programme; and from tailored leadership courses.
We are committed to a performance-focused approach and are motivated by working in an environment where success is judged by achieving agreed client objectives.
Glenn Sharratt - Transmission Manager
- Glenn is an independent contractor and trusted advisor to Powerco. He has been working with Powerco as a Project Manager for three years, and is currently the Manager of the Transmission Team. Glenn’s relationship with Powerco is longstanding; he was the Regional Manager of Powerco Energy Services (– Manawatu and Wairarapa regions).
- Glenn was the Project Manager for Tararua Stage 3 electrical infrastructure for Trustpower, and also for Tararua Stage 1 complete electrical infrastructure.
- Glenn has worked in the energy sector for more than 20 years and is well-respected in the industry as a leading Project Manager of transmission development projects.
Craig Webby - Project Manager
- Craig is a Project Manager within Powerco’s transmission team. To date, Craig has been responsible for the successful and timely delivery of a number of our Transmission projects.
- Craig has been working in the energy sector for more than 20 years. He has a vast knowledge of all aspects of Transmission projects from the consenting, design, construction and operation.
- Craig previous experience has included a number of roles in Powerco's operational and maintenance areas, including time spent in Powerco's Network Operations Centre.
Kelly Nicholls - Transmission Development Analyst
- Kelly joined the Transmission Team in June 2009 as a GIS Operator then as Transmission Development Analyst.
- Kelly is responsible for creating all Arc View maps for transmission projects, which involves mapping the line routes, landowner information and physical project area data, as well as customised maps for specific use in resource consent applications and Notices of Requirement for Designation.
- Kelly also provides property and consenting services within the team to deliver the development of transmission projects.
- Kelly joins us from an extensive background in drafting including residential, architectural and industrial/spatial applications.