Be in to win a double pass to Synthony at the Bowl of Brooklands!
Powerco is excited to give you the chance to win a double pass to Synthony at the Bowl of Brooklands. Read on to find out what’s up for grabs, how to enter, and the terms that apply.
What’s up for grabs?
The prize is:
- Two GA tickets to Synthony at the Bowl of Brooklands on Saturday 23 January 2021
The winner(s) takes care of all other costs, such as meals, transport, insurance.
The prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable and can’t be swapped for cash.
Tell me how to enter!
To enter, all you need to do is:
- Get your photo snapped by a Powerco staff member at the Christmas at the Bowl 2020
- Enter your email details to receive the link to your photo on the Powerco facebook page
- Tag yourself in the photo
- A winner will be selected at random on Tuesday 22 December 2020
- You can enter as many times as you like.
To make sure your entry counts:
- You have to be over 18 years of age
- You must tag yourself in the photo on facebook
- You must not work for Powerco or have immediate family that works for Powerco
- Your entry must not have any inappropriate or potentially offensive content.
By entering, you accept all these terms.
And the winner is…
There’ll be one winner.
The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday 22 December 2020.
If you are a winner – congratulations! We’ll contact you to let you know you’ve won by sending you a message via your facebook page. If we can’t reach you that way within 48 hours, then we will randomly select another winner.
If you don’t claim the prize that way, there will be a re-draw.
These terms apply to any re-draw.
We care about your privacy
If you enter, you’ll give us personal information such as your name and photo. We’ll collect, hold and use it for the purpose of the draw, for publicity purposes and for future promotions by Powerco.
Who are we?
We are Powerco Limited. We’d love to hear from you. You can email us at email@example.com
Our decisions about this promotion are final.
We are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.