Terms and conditions for Powerco – 'Who pulls the switch?' Competition
How to enter
a. Go to www.facebook.com/nzpowerco and find the 'Who pulls the switch?’ competition post
b. Name or @tag the person you would like to nominate to win in the comments section
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by Powerco Limited, Powerco has the discretion to make all decisions in relation to the competition. All decisions will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is the opportunity to turn on the TSB Festival of Lights 8.30pm on Saturday 14th December 2019 at Pukekura Park, New Plymouth, New Zealand and a $100 Prezzy card.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm 5th December 2019. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received by Powerco for whatever reason.
- Details of how to enter the competition can be found on Powerco’s Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/nzpowerco. There is no limit to the number of nominations an entrant may make.
- The competition is not open to Powerco staff members.
- The prize is not transferable and may only be redeemed by the selected winner (being either the entrant or the person who was nominated).
- Where the prize winner cannot attend the event 8.30pm on Saturday 14th December at Pukekura Park, New Plymouth, or cannot accept the prize, they will promptly notify Powerco and a re-draw will be conducted.
- By entering the promotion all entrants acknowledge that their name, submitted material and photograph may be used by Powerco for publicity purposes, including on Powerco's social media channels.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Powerco and notified by direct message via Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 calendar days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and re-draw the competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Powerco shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Powerco reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Last Updated: 14 May 2020 - 10:55:58