1. Press the home button to exit the app. This returns you to the iPhone's home screen.
2. Double press on the home button. This will bring up a row of apps. These are apps that the iPhone currently has open.
3. Swipe until you find the Powerco app.
4. Swipe up on the Powerco app. This closes the app.
5. Press the home button. This returns you to the iPhone's home screen.
6. Tap on the Powerco icon to launch the app.
7. If you still continue to have problems, please email email@example.com
1. From the home screen, locate and tap the ‘Settings’ icon.
2. From the settings list, locate and tap the ‘Application Manager’ option. This displays all applications currently running.
3. Tap on the Powerco app.
4. Tap on the ‘Force Stop’ option.
5. Click on the home button to return to the home screen.
6. If you still continue to have problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org